All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt isn't easy being the rather overlooked and unhappy youngest sibling to sisters named for the other six days of the week. Sunday's only comfort is writing stories, although what she writes has a terrible tendency to come true. When Sunday meets an enchanted frog who asks about her stories, the two become friends. Soon that friendship deepens into something magical. One night Sunday kisses her frog goodbye and leaves, t realizing that her love has transformed him back into Rumbold, the crown prince of Arilland-and a man Sunday's family despises. The prince returns to his castle, intent on making Sunday fall in love with him as the man he is, t the frog he was. But Sunday is t so easy to woo. How can she feel such a strange, strong attraction for this prince she barely kws? And what twisted secrets lie hidden in his past - and hers?
- Author(s)Alethea Kontis
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight277 g
- Width142 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.