All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $20.06Free postage
- AU $22.89Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe country is home to a distinctive culture that enables old traditions to sit comfortably within a prosperous and progressive society and enrich the lives of all who visit. One of the original Asian tiger ecomies, over the past two decades Thailand has survived boom and bust, undergone recovery, experienced political upheaval, and still welcomes all travellers with a warm and gracious smile. Enchanting Thailand is a vivid and colourful introduction to all the major tourist sights and places of interest throughout the country, from the cosmopolitan metropolis of Bangkok to fascinating but little visited regions in the rtheast.
- Author BiographyMick Shippen is a freelance writer and photographer who has lived in Thailand since 1997, first in the northern city of Chiang Mai and currently in Bangkok. He travels extensively throughout Asia conducting research for articles and taking photographs for local and international publications. He is the author of The Traditional Ceramics of Southeast Asia, and a keen biker who spends his spare time motorcycling - he has toured extensively on- and 0ff-road in northern Thailand and Laos.
- Author(s)Mick Shippen
- PublisherJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleEnchanting Asia
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight386 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.