All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnchantment, as defined by bestselling business guru Guy Kawasaki, is t about manipulating people. It transforms situations and relationships. It converts hostility into civility and civility into affinity. It changes skeptics and cynics into believers and the undecided into the loyal.Enchantment can happen during a retail transaction, a high-level corporate negotiation, or a Facebook update. And when done right, it s more powerful than traditional persuasion, influence, or marketing techniques.Kawasaki argues that in business and personal interactions, your goal is t merely to get what you want but to bring about a voluntary, enduring, and delightful change in other people. By enlisting their own goals and desires, by being likable and trustworthy, and by framing a cause that others can embrace, you can change hearts, minds, and actions.
- Author BiographyGuy Kawasaki is the former chief evangelist of Apple. He is also the cofounder of Alltop.com and a founding partner at Garage Technology Venture. His nine previous books include the international bestseller The Art of the Start, as well as Reality Check and The MacintoshWay. He lives in Silicon Valley with his wife and four children.
- Author(s)Guy Kawasaki
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight204 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.