All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the history on the encounter of two cultures and an attempt to challenge theoretically the main concepts that have informed the study of modernity. It explores how capitalism, Christianity, and mass commercial culture enchant the senses.'
- Author(s)Edward LiPuma
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2000
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note3M.
- Weight600 g
- Width161 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.