All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEncounters Audio CD-ROM accompanies the lessons in the bestselling textbooks Encounters I and II: A Cognitive Approach to Advanced Chinese. Chapters include sections on vocabulary; texts, stories, and dialogues; grammar; listening comprehension; and songs. The MP3 format makes this a convenient tool for individualized study alongside the texts.
- Author BiographyJennifer Li-chia Liu is Professor of East Asian Languages and Cultures and Director of the Chinese Language Flagship Program at Indiana University, Bloomington.
- Author(s)Jennifer Li-chia Liu
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2012
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight82 g
- Width144 mm
- Height123 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.