All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays included in this book examine the various themes of architecture. Through explorations of anthropology, psychology, sociology, philosophy, techlogy, and nature, the essays, lectures, and articles provide a comprehensive and detailed study of architecture as it relates to contemporary culture.
- Author BiographyJuhani Uolevi Pallasmaa is a Finnish architect and a visiting professor at Washington University in St. Louis and at the University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign. He is the author of Archipelago - Essays on Architecture, The Architecture of Image - Existential Space in Cinema, Encounters - Architectural Essays, and The Eyes of the Skin - Architecture and the Senses. He lives in Helsinki, Finland.
- Author(s)Juhani Pallasmaa
- PublisherRakennustieto Publishing
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- Place of PublicationHelsinki
- Country of PublicationFinland
- ImprintRakennustieto Publishing
- Content Note500 colour illustrations
- Weight1080 g
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.