All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2006, multiple-award-winning Rolling Stone and Esquire photographer Matt Hoyle took a road trip across America. He didn't encounter any UFOs, spirits, or monsters...but he met some people who had. Encounters takes you to the very scenes in which they took place, from the haunted mansions and alien landing sites to the werewolf feeding grounds and ghostly lighthouses. You'll be there to witness it. If you dare.
- Author BiographyMatt Hoyle's clients range from Rolling Stone and Esquire to New York magazine and the Los Angeles Times. His work has merited such distinctions as the Cannes Gold Lion and the International Photographer of the Year Award for portraits.
- Author(s)Matt Hoyle,PQ Blackwell Ltd.
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication18/02/2008
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight855 g
- Width269 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.