All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this extraordinary work, psychologist Dr. Edith Fiore discloses fourteen case studies of men and women who, while under hypsis, have recalled being abducted by a UFO. Some remember joy and happiness; others relive anxiety and terror.Most of these contactees had been taken against their will, communicated with telepathically, and examined thoroughly -- sometimes painfully. And while most had conscious awareness of the events, they shared a host of troubling symptoms, including an inability to account for periods of time, persistent nightmares about UFOs, sleep disorders, unexplained healing of ailments, and reactions of fear and anxiety at the mention of UFOs.If you have experienced similar phemena, ENCOUNTERS can show you how you can use self-hypsis to find out if you, too, have been contacted or abducted. It also provides information for anyone who would like additional assistance from professional hyptists or experienced UFO investigators. Compelling and liberating, ENCOUNTERS will show you that you are t alone. From the Paperback edition.
- Author(s)Edith Fiore
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/1997
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width153 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.01Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.