All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Encyclopedia of Malaysia is the first authoritative single reference source to be produced on Malaysia, one of Southeast Asia's most vibrant developing countries. Over 400 academics and subject specialists from Malaysia and overseas have contributed to the encyclopedia, which has been developed with the guidance of a distinguished editorial board. To date, seven titles have been published in the 15-volume series. Each volume explores a single subject area, bringing to life details of Malaysia's history, politics, ecomy, natural history and culture. Great emphasis is placed on the visual content of the series, which is illustrated in full color throughout. Each volume features photographs, archival material, artwork, maps, diagrams and charts, which help bring to life the thematic double-page spreads which form the encyclopedia's core structure. In addition, each volume contains a general introduction, glossary, bibliography and index.
- PublisherEditions Didier Millet Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintEditions Didier Millet Pty Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/12/2015
- Content Note750col.ill.
- Weight1080 g
- Width233 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Volume editorE. Soepadmo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.