About this product
- DescriptionMatch Wits With The World's Greatest Boy Sleuth A huge footprint in the soft earth . . . counterfeit money in a bird's nest . . . threatening letter . . . an exploding toilet . . . a missing silver dollar . . . and a stolen newspaper clipping that could be valuable! These are the only traces left at the scene of ten brain-twisting crimes. But it's that Encyclopedia Brown, boy super sleuth, needs to solve them.Answers are in the back, but can you solve the mysteries first?
- Author(s)Donald J Sobol
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleEncyclopedia Brown (Pb)
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leonard Shortall
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.