All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMatch Wits With The World's Greatest Boy Sleuth A huge footprint in the soft earth . . . counterfeit money in a bird's nest . . . threatening letter . . . an exploding toilet . . . a missing silver dollar . . . and a stolen newspaper clipping that could be valuable! These are the only traces left at the scene of ten brain-twisting crimes. But it's that Encyclopedia Brown, boy super sleuth, needs to solve them.Answers are in the back, but can you solve the mysteries first?
- Author BiographyDonald J. Sobol was the author of the highly acclaimed Encyclopedia Brown series and many other books. His awards include a special Edgar Award from the Mystery Writers of America for his contribution to mystery writing in the United States, and the Pacific Northwest Library Association Young Readers Choice Award for Encyclopedia Brown Keeps the Peace.
- Author(s)Donald J Sobol
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleEncyclopedia Brown
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leonard Shortall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.