All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs Idaville s ten-year-old star detective, Encyclopedia has an uncanny knack for trivia. With his unconventional kwledge, he solves mysteries for the neighborhood kids through his own detective agency. But his dad also happens to be the chief of the Idaville police department, and every night around the dinner table, Encyclopedia helps him solve some of the most baffling crimes. With ten confounding mysteries in each book, t only does Encyclopedia have a chance to solve them, but readers are given all the clues as well and can chime in with their own solutions. Interactive and fun it s classic Encyclopedia Brown! I loved Encyclopedia Brown as a kid. Jut Diaz, Pulitzer Prize-winning author of The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao
- Author BiographyDonald J. Sobol was the author of the highly acclaimed Encyclopedia Brown series and many other books. His awards include a special Edgar Award from the Mystery Writers of America for his contribution to mystery writing in the United States, and the Pacific Northwest Library Association Young Readers Choice Award for Encyclopedia Brown Keeps the Peace.
- Author(s)Donald J Sobol
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleEncyclopedia Brown
- Series Part/Volume Number09
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width166 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leonard Shortall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.