All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tiny submarine that flies through the air...A half-dollar worth five thousand dollars...Some tipsy birds...A world that fits in the palm of your hand...And a case that turns out to be a real can of worms!These are just some of the ten brain-twisting mysteries that Encyclopedia Brown must solve by using his famous computerlike brain. Try to crack the cases along with him--the answers to all the mysteries are found in the back!
- Author(s)Donald J Sobol
- PublisherSpotlight (MN)
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleEncyclopedia Brown (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpotlight (MN)
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.