All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor use in schools and libraries only. In each book, fifth-grade detective Encyclopedia Leroy Brown solves ten mysteries. Solutions are found in the back of the book, challenging readers to practice their own skills as sleuths (and critical thinkers).
- Author(s)Donald J Sobol
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleEncyclopedia Brown
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width132 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leonard Shortall
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.