Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new cardmaking compendium comprises material from the following 18 titles in the Handmade Greetings Card series: Punched Cards , Embossed Cards , Eyelet Cards , Glitter Cards , Metal and Wire Cards , Polymer Clay Cards , Silk Ribbon Cards , Card and Thread Cards , Quick Parchment Cards , Glass Painted Cards , Tea Bag Folded Cards , Peel-Off Cards , Rubber Stamped Cards , Watercolour Cards , Beaded Cards , Quilled Cards , Three-Dimensional Cards , and Iris Folded Cards . The compendium features the introductions and techniques sections from the original titles with projects that have t appeared in any previous compendium. Together they make an exhaustive guide to cardmaking techniques that will inspire beginners and experienced craftspeople alike. Fourteen creative crafters show how to create beautiful cards using techniques such as rubber stamping, quilling, beading, watercolour painting, punching and many more. All the projects are clearly demonstrated using step-by-step photography and there are plenty of wonderful card ideas to inspire beginners and experienced crafters alike. It includes features such as: eighteen techniques simply explained; over 400 step-by-step photographs; the perfect way to try new crafts; and cards for any occasion.
- Author BiographyJulie Hickey is a regular contributor to Crafts Beautiful and Practical Crafts magazines. Polly Pinder is a former graphic design professor at Wakefield District College. She has written and illustrated several craft books and also designs bed linens and wallpapers. Judy Balchin is a book jacket and television title designer. A former graphics assistant for the BBC Television Centre and lettering artist, she also designs craft kits and runs workshops in silk painting, glass painting, and painting on porcelain. Michelle Powell is the editor of Practical Crafts magazine.
- Author(s)Ann Cox,Candida Woolhouse,Carol Wallis,Julie Hickey,Michelle Powell,Polly Pinder
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/10/2009
- Content Note500 illustrations, colour
- Weight694 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine14 mm
Most relevant reviews
- rcg193607 Jun, 2016by
card making encyclopedia
I found this a very interesting and helpful book a must have book if you are learning to make cards. Ronda
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.