About this product
- DescriptionThe Encyclopedia of Creativity, Invention, Invation, and Entrepreneurship (CI2E) is a three-volume electronic and print reference that uniquely covers the broad spectrum of topics relating to the process of creativity and invation, from a wide variety of perspectives (e.g., ecomics, management, psychology, anthropology, policy, techlogy, education, the arts) and modes (individual, organization, industry, nation, region). The resource is comprised of some 300 topical entries, definitions of key terms and concepts, and review essays, from a global array of more than 250 researchers, business executives, policymakers, and artists, illuminating the many facets of creativity and invation, and highlighting their relationships to such universal concepts as kwledge management, ecomic opportunity, and sustainability. Entries feature description of key concepts and definition of terms, full-color illustrations, case examples, future directions for research and application, synyms and cross-references, and bibliographic references.
- Author BiographyDr. Elias G. Carayannis is Full Professor of Science, Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, as well as co-Founder and co-Director of the Global and Entrepreneurial Finance Research Institute (GEFRI) and Director of Research on Science, Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, European Union Research Center, (EURC) at the School of Business of the George Washington University in Washington, DC. Dr. Carayannis' teaching and research activities focus on the areas of strategic Government-University-Industry R&D partnerships, technology road-mapping, technology transfer and commercialization, international science and technology policy, technological entrepreneurship and regional economic development.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/06/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note184 black & white illustrations, 192 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight4140 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine124 mm
- Contained items statement3 Hardbacks
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.81
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.80
- AU $20.19Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $57.72Trending at AU $62.56
- AU $77.29Trending at AU $94.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.