All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery culture has in its folklore and mythology beings of immense size and strength, as well as other preternatural and monstrous humaids who walk among us, serving the divine or fulfilling their own agendas. This book catalogs the lore and legends of more than 1,000 different humaid species and individual beings, including the Titans, valkyries, jotuns, yokai, biblical giants, ogres, trolls and many more.
- Author BiographyTheresa Bane, a professional vampirologist, has appeared on the Discovery Channel's Twisted Histories: Vampires and William Shatner's Weird or What for her expertise on the undead and is the author of other books on unusual phenomena. She lives in Staunton, Virginia, USA.
- Author(s)Theresa Bane
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/1991
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight363 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.