All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionProviding clear, comprehensible information for general readers, this three-volume, A-Z encyclopedia covers the major theories and findings associated with our understanding of human memory and some of the crippling disorders associated with memory malfunction.
- Author BiographyAnnette Kujawski Taylor, PhD, is professor of psychological sciences at the University of San Diego, CA.
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight3175 g
- Width254 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine94 mm
- Edited byAnnette Kujawski Taylor
- Contained items statement3 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.