All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a key reference guide for the exploration of leisure and outdoor recreation. It reflects the multidisciplinary nature of these fields and contextualizes the leading research and kwledge on key concepts, theories and practices. Edited by leading authorities in the field, this volume includes a comprehensive index, and up-to-date suggestions for further reading. It is an essential resource for teaching, an invaluable companion to independent study, and a solid starting point for wider subject exploration.
- Author BiographyJohn Jenkins is a Member of the Cultural Industries and Practices Research Centre and Senior Lecturer, School of Social Sciences at The University of Newcastle. John has published several books, book chapters and refereed papers on diverse themes in leisure, outdoor recreation and tourism studies. He and John Pigram were co authors of Outdoor Recreation Management (1999).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight1020 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJohn Pigram,Professor John Jenkins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.