Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition contains over one thousand entries, covering everything from common everyday foods to the latest in genetic research - and beyond. Each entry's properties are objectively evaluated based on the latest scientific evidence. Included are substances that t only claim to improve thinking and other brain functions, but those that presumably help prevent brain damage and degeneration, prevent aging and extend the human lifespan, enhance social skills and moral behavior, induce altered states of consciousness, and improve mood, stamina, and energy.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Group is a writer and researcher living in Buffalo, New York, USA.
- Author(s)David W. Group
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight680 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.