Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, this exhaustive reference source is an up-to-date collection of national anthems from most of the 192 sovereign countries in the world. Besides providing music sheets arranged for pia, the book also includes lyrics in the original language of each country along with an English translation, if applicable. Non-Latin texts are also displayed as much as possible, usually coming with a transliterated version in the sheet music so that they can be sung. In addition to the anthems, each entry includes a quick fact box containing historical background of the country, facts about the nation itself, and a short account of how the song came to be the national anthem.
- Author BiographyXing Hang is an Eastern Studies scholar at the University of Georgia. This book is the fruit of many years of research.
- PrizesWinner of Library Journal Best Reference Source Award 2004.
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication22/09/2003
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight1920 g
- Width227 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byXing Hang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.