All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionEncyclopedia of Sharks is a giant encyclopedia offering a comprehensive insight into the world of sharks for children ged 8+. Divided into clear sections, the book begins by exploring what sharks are and where they live, and progresses to how sharks work and life in the water. Shark species are then covered in great detail, revealing how great whites hunt their prey and why basking sharks cruise with their mouths wide open. This leads on to relatives of sharks, such as rays and sawfish. The book concludes by looking at sharks and people, including tourist attractions, why sharks are in trouble, and what we can do to save them. A useful source of information for school projects or homework.
- Author(s)Miles Kelly
- PublisherMiles Kelly Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleEncyclopedia of
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMiles Kelly Publishing Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.