All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIn fewer than three hundred years tourism has become a global service industry of great ecomic, cultural and political importance. Published to critical acclaim, the Encyclopedia of Tourism - w available as a Routledge World Reference title - is the definitive one-volume reference source to this challenging multisectoral industry and multi disciplinary field of study. Comprising over one thousand entries, this volume has been written by an international team of contributors to provide a comprehensive guide to both the manifest and hidden dimensions of tourism. It explores the wide range of definitions, concepts, perspectives and institutions and includes: * comprehensive coverage of key issues and concepts * definitions of all terms and acronyms * entries on the significant institutions, associations and journals in the field * country-specific tourism profiles, from Greece to Japan and Kenya to Peru * thorough analysis of the trends and patterns of tourism development and growth. The extensive cross-referencing and comprehensive index will assist the reader in making links between the diverse aspects of tourism studies, and the suggestions for further reading are invaluable.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2000
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1542 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byJafar Jafari
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.