All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely updated and revised: the latest in window and bed covering ideas, and w with an extensive Bed Covering section, this is Charles Randall's creation based upon his original masterwork: The Encyclopedia of Window Fashions . This book continues the tradition of blending historical, classic and contemporary offerings. This is a must have for interior designers, homeowners, and decorating enthusiasts alike. With more full-colour and black-and-white illustrations than ever before, this book presents countless combinations of window and bedding treatments for any room in the home: from a simple rod pocket curtain to a period style masterpiece. Now with 320 pages of cost-saving ideas, yardage calculations and fullness charts, you will quickly see why this book has t only become the industry standard for window decor inspiration, but also the world s best-selling window decorating book. The only window decorating book that includes: Extensive Period Style window decorating ideas in colour and black line artwork; Extensive bed coverings section with co-ordinating draperies, valances, etc; Hard window coverings co-ordinated with valances, swags, cornices etc; Numbered images that will eliminate miscommunications with workrooms and designers; Equal size colour and black line drawings; Extensive yardage calculations; Solutions for difficult windows.
- Author BiographyCharles T Randall manages Window Decor by Charles Randall, a retail window decorating company in Southern California and to date, Charles has decorated over 60,000 windows.
- Author(s)Charles T. Randall
- PublisherCharles Randall Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- Place of PublicationAshland, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharles Randall Inc
- Content Notecolour & b/w illus
- Weight485 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.