All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thought-provoking book offering a balanced exploration of the beliefs, history and customs of the major world religions and many lesser-kwn faiths. Beautiful photographs and engaging illustrations, maps and diagrams compliment the informative text.
- Author(s)Susan Meredith
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leonard le Rolland
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age8+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.