Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe richness of America in all its grandueur and diversity is captured in this comprehensive, authoritative, and lively United States Encyclopedia. With a team of experts and talented writers, this book will be the definitive United States reference resource for kids, and an indespensible tool for home and school. Every state in the union is showcased in a spectacular way in this big, beautiful book of the U.S. Awesome to look at, fun to read, and easy to use, it includes an unparalleled amount of information that is both intriguing and useful. Beginning with a lush thematic section covering topics from early America to civil rights, population, and the new millennium, the United States Encyclopedia then delves into vibrant essays on each state and the U.S. territories. Fun facts about people, places, and events are sprinkled throughout. Also included: U.S. facts and figures, a listing of the presidents, and overviews of important historical American documents.
- Author BiographyMARK H. BOCKENHAUER is a professor of geography at St. Norbert College in Wisconsin. He is a former geographer-in-residence at the National Geographic Society and past assistant director of the Society's Geography Education program. STEPHAN F. CANHA is a professor of geogrpahy at California's Humboldt State Universty. Thorugh his work with National Geographic and the California Geography Alliance, he has found ways to share his passion for the wrold with people all over the globe. MICHELLE HARRIS is a children's editor, researcher, and writer. She has contributed to numerous National Geographic Kids publications including the NGK Space Encyclopedia. Michelle lives in New York City. JULIE BEER is a children's writer, editor, and researcher. She has contributed to and written for numerous National Geographic Kids publications including the NGK Get Outside Guide and Weird But True. She lives in San Francisco, California.
- Author(s)National Geographic Kids
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Weight1542 g
- Width232 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $16.58
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.76Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.