All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you suffer from back and neck pain, you want answers. You want relief. Now there is one book that brings you both: End Back & Neck Pain . In End Back & Neck Pain , the leading names in back health join together to provide the latest research, professional insights, and proven programmes to prevent and relieve pain and discomfort. Through a series of questions, you'll identify the source of your discomfort and determine the best plan of action for relief. You'll learn how simple lifestyle changes, postural improvements, and stretching exercises can keep that pain from returning.
- Author BiographyVincent Fortanasce is ranked as one of the best medical specialists in North America and has treated such high-profile individuals as Pope John Paul II and Major League Baseball Hall of Famer, Tommy Lasorda. David Gutkind is a doctor of physical therapy and an orthopaedic clinical specialist. During his professional career, he has specialized in ergonomics as a treatment intervention for both the cause and prevention of musculoskeletal injury to the lumbar spine. Robert Watkins, is a spine surgeon and co-director of the Marina Spine Center at Marina Hospital in Marina del Rey, California. His expertise ranges from innovative spine surgeries to treatment of sport-related injuries.
- Author(s)David Gutkind,Robert G. Watkins,Vincent Fortanasce
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note17 illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.