All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZachariah Thomson has spent the past year getting used to the idea that his best friend, Charlie, and the lovely Luna are w vampires, like him. As they learn to cope with the changes this brings, a mysterious creature appears. Likened to the Beast of the Apocalypse, it begins to dismantle the network of support around Zack, who discovers he is more than just an orphaned vampire he is the subject of an ancient prophecy that relates to the End of Days. As friends and enemies, old and new, throw his world into chaos, he is forced to re-examine what it means to be good at a time when it seems that only the strong and ruthless can survive.
- Author BiographyMax Turner is the author of the young adult vampire novel Night Runner. He is a high school science teacher and lives in Ottawa with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Max Turner
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleNight Runner Novels
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.