About this product
- DescriptionMaggie learns all about dog racing when an injured greyhound is brought to the clinic. She goes to the track with Dr. Mac and Taryn, the newest Vet Volunteer, to check on the condition of the dogs. It's risky, but it will be worth it if they can save these greyhounds!
- Author BiographyLaurie Halse Anderson has received both the Margaret Edwards Award and the ALAN Award for her contributions to young adult literature. She has also been honored by the National Coalition Against Censorship in recognition of her fight to combat the censoring of literature. She is the author of the groundbreaking National Book Award finalist and Printz Honor Book Speak. She is also author of the critically acclaimed YA books Prom, Twitsted, Catalyst, Wintergirls, and The Impossible Knife of Memory. She has also authored a number of middle grade titles including The Vet Volunteers series, and the historical fiction Seeds of America Trilogy, which includes Forge, ALA Best Book for Young AdultsFever 1793, and the National Book Award finalist and Scott O Dell Award-winner Chains. She and her husband live in northern New York State. Follow Laurie on Twitter @halseanderson and visit her at madwomanintheforest.com.
- Author(s)Laurie Halse Anderson
- PublisherPuffin Books
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleVet Volunteers (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Weight122 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.