Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the 2008 presidential campaign over 4,000 students gathered at the University of Michigan to hear Republican candidate Ron Paul speak. As he began to address the topics of monetary policy and the coming depression, a chant came from the crowd, 'End the Fed! End the Fed!' As dollar bills were set on fire, it became clearer than ever that the real problem, one that body in the media was talking about, was the central bank - an unconstitutional entity and a political, ecomic and moral disaster. Most people think of the Federal Reserve as an institution that has always been there and isn't going anywhere. But in END THE FED, Ron Paul draws on American history, ecomics and fascinating stories from his own political life to argue that the Federal Reserve is both corrupt and unconstitutional. It is inflating currency today at nearly a Weimar or Zimbabwe level, a practice that threatens to put the US into an inflationary depression where $100 bills are worthless. What most people don't realise is that the Fed - created by the Morgans and Rockefellers at a private club off the coast of Georgia - is actually working against their own personal interests.
- Author BiographyAfter serving as a flight surgeon in the US Air Force in the 1960s, Dr Ron Paul moved to Texas to begin a civilian medical practice, delivering over four thousand babies in his career as an obstetrician. He served in Congress from 1976 to 1984 and again from 1996 to the present.
- Author(s)Ron Paul
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication04/11/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight188 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.31New
- AU $24.97New
- AU $20.06New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.93New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.19New
- AU $21.90New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.69Trending at AU $21.31
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $78.42Trending at AU $90.91
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $21.41Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.