All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr Susan Jeffers, whose previous books have touched millions throughout the world, provides the tools and concepts that show us how to feel calmer, more in control, and more excited about life. With wisdom, humour and clarity, she opens our eyes to what pulls us down and what lifts us up. This is an invaluable source of insight and practical guidance that inspires us to create a life filled with peace and joy.
- Author BiographySusan Jeffers holds a doctorate in psychology from Columbia University. She is a noted public speaker, workshop leader, and media personality. She has written several best-selling books on the subjects of fear, relationships and personal growth.
- Author(s)Susan J. Jeffers
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication23/05/2005
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Content Noten/a
- Weight193 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.