All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Go Facts Environmental Issues strand looks at some of the most problematic issues facing the world today. The books have been carefully created to make information accessible to young readers. Large, exciting photographs draw readers into the text and get them thinking about the topic. The nfiction text types - information report, explanation, recount, instructions, discussion and persuasion - are all represented. Other writing features such as compare and contrast, problem and solution, and cause and effect are included to show pupils how they can improve their n-fiction writing by incorporating these structures into their own work. Suitable for reading ages 9-11.
- Author BiographyThese books were created by the same team at Blake Education who were responsible for the Seasons, Transport and Food strands of Go Facts.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/09/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleGo Facts: Environmental Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photos
- Weight113 g
- Width189 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.