About this product
- DescriptionAges 6 to 12 years. There are only three species of manatees on Earth, and all three species are at risk. These gentle marine mammals live in warm, shallow lagoons and coastal waters where fast-moving boats, water pollution, and cold weather pose a constant threat. Beautiful images of these appealing animals help readers learn about: manatee bodies and behaviours; the habitats in which manatees live around the world; how red tides further endanger manatees; what is being done to save them.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman,Hadley Dyer
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleEarth's Endangered Animals S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Out-of-print date16/04/2014
- Content Notecolour photos & illus
- Weight150 g
- Width215 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.