All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe home and the classroom have been traditionally key in the identity development and academic progress of African-American youth. Despite this history, the dropout rates of African-African males in secondary grades are increasing, while academic achievement scores of African-American males in the primary grades are t. The racial and gender composition of elementary school teachers does t mirror that of the students. This may contribute to the disproportionate achievement scores between African-American and Caucasian American students. In this book, Dr. B. L Daniels will explore some possible causes and solutions to this epidemic by highlighting the third largest school district in North Carolina. This book is a partnership of narrative and statistical fact, in hopes of stimulating a move to action of preventing ather generation from being labeled Endangered Species.
- Author(s)Byron Daniels
- PublisherUnite Us Corporation
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnite Us Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.