All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis short volume provides an incisive critical history of the evolution of the euro and a devastating critique of the ecomic doctrines that have informed its institutional design.
- Author BiographyDr. Bill Lucarelli is a Senior Lecturer in Economics at the University of Western Sydney, Australia, and has published 3 books: The Origin and Evolution of the Single Market in Europe in 1999, (Ashgate); Monopoly Capitalism in Crisis in 2004, (Palgrave Macmillan) and The Economics of Financial Turbulence in 2011 (Edward Elgar).
- Author(s)Bill Lucarelli
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight382 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.