Ending the U.S. War in Iraq: The Final Transition, Operational Maneuver, and Disestablishment of United States Forces-Iraq by Charles P Ries, Terrence K Kelly, K Scott McMahon, Jason Campbell, Larry Hanauer, Ben Connable, Richard R Brennan, Michael J McNerney, Stephanie Young (Paperback / softback, 2013)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnding the U.S. war in Iraq required redeploying 100,000 military and civilian personnel; handing off responsibility for 431 activities to the Iraqi government, U.S. embassy, USCENTCOM, or other U.S. government entities; and moving or transferring ownership of over a million pieces of property in accordance with U.S. and Iraqi laws, national policy, and DoD requirements. This book examines the planning and execution of this transition.
- Author BiographyRichard Brennanis a Senior Political Scientist at RAND and career Army officer with extensiveexpertiserelating to national security policy regarding Iraq, Iran and thebroaderMiddle-East. From 2006 through 2011 heservedas a deployed RAND analystsupportingthe U.S. military in various positions to includethe RAND team leader within the Joint Interagency Task Force - Iraq, Director of the Checkmate Team, and Senior Advisor to the USF-I Director of Operations (J3) where he worked on broad range ofoperationaland strategic issuessupportingthe mission. During the last two years of the operation he participated in much oftheplanningefforts related to the transition and was an eyewitness to the final operational maneuver of forces out of Iraq.
- Author(s)Ben Connable,Charles P Ries,Jason Campbell,K Scott McMahon,Larry Hanauer,Michael J McNerney,Richard R Brennan,Stephanie Young,Terrence K Kelly
- PublisherRAND Corporation
- Date of Publication04/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRAND Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white tables, maps, figures, colour plates
- Weight1179 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.