All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe first user-friendly guide to the Kabbalah, this religious self-help manual . . . taps the great mystical power of the Kabbalah to offer insights into living everyday life with love and power ( Publishers Weekly ).
- Author BiographyRabbi David Aaron is the founder and dean of the Isralight Institute, an international organization with centers in Israel and the United States. He travels throughout the world lecturing and leading retreats. Spiritual mentor to many, including several celebrities, Aaron is also the author of Endless Light. He lives in the Old City of Jerusalem with his wife and their seven children.
- Author(s)David Aaron
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Putnam Inc
- Out-of-print date18/02/2009
- Weight168 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.