All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEndocrine disruption represents one of the most controversial environmental issues of our time. Mounting evidence stemming from more than 10 years of experimental, epidemiological and clinical studies has transformed the once generally discounted subject of endocrine disruptors into an issue of tremendous concern t only within the scientific community but among society as a whole. Following initial evidence from basic research, endocrine disruption in humans has w emerged as a major medical challenge. In this respect, puberty, a crucial developmental stage, has been definitively identified as a key window of vulnerability with regard to endocrine disruptors. Written by leading authorities in the field, Endocrine Disruptors and Puberty offers an engaging and comprehensive overview of this fascinating and rapidly growing problem. An indispensable resource for all clinicians and scientists interested in this challenging endocrilogic topic, Endocrine Disruptors and Puberty is a timely contribution that will help navigate a path toward understanding the problem and developing solutions.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Endocrinology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight605 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndrea C. Gore,Evanthia Diamanti-Kandarakis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.