All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive review of recent molecular discoveries that can clarify the pathophysiology of endocrine disease processes and contribute to the diagstic aspects of endocrine pathology. Surgeons, medical oncologists, and radiation therapists discuss the treatment of endocrine disorders, especially tumors, with emphasis on differential diagsis and on broadening the perspective that the endocrine pathologist must have in making specific tissue diagses. Of interest to practicing pathologists, pathology residents, endocrilogists, endocrilogists in training, veterinarians, and interested researchers.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note341 black & white illustrations, 12 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1097 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byRicardo V. Lloyd
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2004
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.