All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended as a practical guide to endodontic diagsis, pathology, and treatment planning. The coverage is comprehensive and encompasses such topics as disease classification, the endodontic armamentarium, anatomy, the role of different radiographic techniques, treatment decision making, preoperative management, the use of antibiotics and analgesics, and anesthesia. Numerous high-quality illustrations and clinical photographs are included to highlight key concepts and findings, and best practice is documented by means of clinical case examples. The provision of concise tips and recommendations ensures that the reader will quickly be able to find solutions to diverse endodontic challenges. In addition, the most relevant literature is reviewed in order to support and reinforce the discussed clinical concepts. The book will assist dental practitioners and endodontic trainees/specialists in planning the management of any endodontic case from first principles.
- Author BiographyBobby Patel BDS, MFDS RCS (ED) MClinDent (ENDO) (Dist) MRD RCS (ENG) MRACDS (ENDO), graduated from Bart's and the London Medical and Dental School in 1999. Subsequently gained experience as a dentist in general practice and the community dental services. Further experience was gained within the hospital settings working as a restorative senior house officer at Bart's and the London Medial and Dental School. He then completed a 12-month surgical posting at Basildon hospital working as a clinical fellow in oral maxillofacial surgery. He was accepted onto the UK mono-speciality endodontic training pathway at the Eastman Dental Institute where he completed his MClinDent in 2004-2007. He was awarded a distinction for his academic achievement during this time. In 2006 the British Endodontic awarded him a poster prize for his innovative research entitled Development of an in vitro model for the study of microbial infection in human teeth . In 2007 he was awarded membership in restorative dentistry, the highest formal qualification in the UK and registered on the specialist list for endodontics thereafter. He then moved to Australia to work in specialist referral practice from 2007 to present. In 2012 he was awarded membership of the royal Australian college of Dental Surgeons (Endodontics). He is very active in continuing education programs, with a particular interest in hands-on courses dealing with diagnosis, treatment planning, root canal therapy and surgical endodontics. He is a Dentsply Maillefer key opinion leader and certified trainer, regularly giving lectures to general dentists regarding the latest endodontic Ni-Ti rotary file techniques. His particular interests are with surgical endodontics, intentional re-implantation procedures and endodontic re-treatment.
- Author(s)Bobby Patel
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 180 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight885 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.69Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.