Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe beginning of the twenty first century has been characterized by the expansion of ecomics, politics and institutional relations. Using international case studies, this book illustrates the local answer to the challenge of increasing competition. The book introduces the idea of endogeus development, identifying the theoretical roots and defining its main features. It then goes on to indicate how this concept can be used to understand ecomic dynamics, and to show how the concept is relevant in ecomic analysis and policy implementation in times of globalization. This work will be of essential interest to academics and policy-makers in planning and development ecomics.
- Author BiographyAntonio Vazquez-Barquero is Professor of Economics at the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid. He was Director of the Instituto del Territorio y Urbanismo in Madrid and worked as a consultant for the EU, OECD and several Municipalities and Regional Governments. His research interests focus upon matters of economic growth, organization of production, innovation and local development policy. He has published over 50 articles and books.
- Author(s)Antonio Vasquez Barquero
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.