All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo date, more than three thousand brain and skull base tumors, along with various vascular problems, have been treated by using advanced, fully endoscopic, minimally invasive surgical techniques. In this book, Dr. Hrayr K. Shahinian, director of the Skull Base Institute, compiles these techniques. The book is highly specific and amply illustrated. The step-by-step operating room procedures provide a definitive guide to the difficult yet essential art of skull base surgery.
- Author(s)Hrayr K. Shahinian
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note117 black & white illustrations, 615 colour illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight489 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.