All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNoted experts survey and evaluate the latest research in the growing field of endothelial cell involvement in the initiation and development of various diseases. Research-oriented chapters span a diversity of topics, including endothelial cell response to various injuries and its crucial role in inflammation, immunity, viral infection, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, atherosclerosis, diabetes mellitus, neoplasia, and metastasis.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2940 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byMaya Simionescu,N. Simionescu
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.