All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionNoted experts survey and evaluate the latest research in the growing field of endothelial cell involvement in the initiation and development of various diseases. Research-oriented chapters span a diversity of topics, including endothelial cell response to various injuries and its crucial role in inflammation, immunity, viral infection, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, atherosclerosis, diabetes mellitus, neoplasia, and metastasis.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1007 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMaya Simionescu,N. Simionescu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.