All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost men and women have a dream relationship in their mind. Though they may differ in exact details, the dream begins the same. It goes a little something like this: I walk into the room... Our eyes meet... He walks up and the rest is history............. Sounds great does it t? Ah history. This history is what we desire but if history has taught us thing it is that his story is usually t her story....... Historically speaking that is. The problem with history is that it is t the present and while history can be learned from, application of that kwledge has to be corrected for changes to the environment. All that to say: while the man/woman relationship has changed, the dream has t. This means we still want basically the same thing out of a relationship even though the dream seems to be extinct. What both men and women want does exist, it is just t that easy to find anymore. When you are looking for that one in a million person, sometimes you have to go through a million people to find that one. But who wants to spend their time on that pursuit? How many of you feel that your time is extremely valuable? How many of the same people just can t wait until they meet that special someone, fall in love and spend the rest of their life with them that they find themselves giving their all to a person whom they like a lot, but barely kw? That doesn't seem like a good use for something that one deems as valuable. For those, needed is a tool that can be used to sort out your needs and wants to allow you to finally find happiness in yourself, because if you are t happy in yourself, even if you attract a positive attitude, your inner negativity will negate that positive. Ends to a Mean presents: The Dream provides the information that you will need to evaluate your current situation and decide for yourself what is best for you to do in that situation. Unfortunately, I cant tell you what to do because I am t you. I can tell you what I would do but that may t help you because you are t me and you might t do things the way that I would do them. You might t feel what I feel. You may t speak how I speak so my words may t covey the same message coming out of your mouth because you may t say it how I would say it. Original thought sounds copied when repeated because the emotional attachment to the statement has been changed and you need the emotional attachment because: It is t always what you say; it is how you say it!
- Author(s)M H Cruise
- PublisherNito Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNito Inc.
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byTracy Truitt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.