All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Intuitive Guide to Energy Efficiency and Building Improvements Energy Audits and Improvements for Commercial Buildings provides a comprehensive guide to delivering deep and measurable energy savings and carbon emission reductions in buildings. Author Ian M. Shapiro has prepared, supervised, and reviewed over 1,000 energy audits in all types of commercial facilities, and led energy improvement projects for many more. In this book, he merges real-world experience with the latest standards and practices to help energy managers and energy auditors transform energy use in the buildings they serve, and indeed to transform their buildings. * Set and reach energy reduction goals, carbon reduction goals, and sustainability goals * Dramatically improve efficiency of heating, cooling, lighting, ventilation, water and other building systems * Include the building envelope as a major factor in energy use and improvements * Use the latest tools for more thorough analysis and reporting, while avoiding common mistakes * Get up to date on current improvements and best practices, including management of energy improvements, from single buildings to large building portfolios, as well as government and utility programs Photographs and drawings throughout illustrate essential procedures and improvement opportunities. For any professional interested in efficient commercial buildings large and small, Energy Audits and Improvements for Commercial Buildings provides an accessible, complete, improvement-focused reference.
- Author BiographyIAN M. SHAPIRO is the founder and co-owner of Taitem Engineering in Ithaca, NY, an award-winning consulting firm he started in 1989. He has been a visiting lecturer at Cornell University, Tompkins-Cortland Community College, and Syracuse University, and is the co-author of Green Building Illustrated along with Francis D.K. Ching. His research and writing covers a range of topics including heating and cooling systems, building envelope, water conservation, and indoor air quality. He is a frequent contributor to ASHRAE Journal.
- Author(s)Ian M. Shapiro
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1118 g
- Width225 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.