All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume starts with a description of the metrics and benchmarks used to design energy-efficient microprocessor systems, followed by energy-efficient methodologies for the architecture and circuit design, DC-DC conversion, energy-efficient software and system integration.
- Author(s)Robert W. Brodersen,Thomas D. Burd
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2001
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight569 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.