All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs cities and populations grow, we need more and more energy to run and heat our homes and to power transportation. Readers will learn how energy engineers help make sure that our energy demands are met in a number of different ways. They discover new ways to convert natural resources into affordable and environmentally friendly forms of energy; they build and operate power stations for both renewable and n-renewable forms of energy; they manage electrical power networks; they also monitor how generating energy may harm the planet. Real-life examples and a design challenge help students understand key concepts related to the engineering process, and how energy engineers will play a vital role in our future.
- Author(s)Jonathan Nixon
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleEngineering in Action
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Weight113 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.