Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sheds light on the interaction between the utilisation of energy and the environment, as well as the ecomic aspects involved with this utilisation. It is a vehicle for an international exchange and dissemination of ideas in the multidisciplinary field of energy-environment-ecomics between research scientists, engineers, ecomists, policy makers, and others concerned about these issues.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight756 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byRiad Benelmir
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.