All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sheds light on the interaction between the utilisation of energy and the environment, as well as the ecomic aspects involved with this utilisation. It is a vehicle for an international exchange and dissemination of ideas in the multidisciplinary field of energy-environment-ecomics between research scientists, engineers, ecomists, policy makers, and others concerned about these issues.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight756 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byRiad Benelmir
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.