All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat kind of decision-making should multinationals engage in to create a sustainable company? There is substantial debate over why CEOs, senior management and Boards of Directors make the wrong decisions by t asking the right questions, with the result that t only is the company itself damaged, but all of the stakeholders find themselves at a detriment. Focusing on invation, techlogy transfer and the use of intangible assets, Energy Law and the Sustainable Company features case studies from the oil and gas sector, to illustrate how to develop a sustainable business. Considering corporate social responsibility from the perspective of international and national law, the book demonstrates how companies can be both profitable and ethical using the influences of psychology to encourage senior decision makers to make the right decisions. It was revealed that reputation was the main principle influencing decision-making. The book also discusses how companies have reported on their sustainability strategy and considers how techlogy transfer and intangible assets may play a part in addressing global sustainability. This book should be invaluable reading to students and scholars of Sustainable Business, Business Law, Corporate Social Responsibility, Environmental and Energy Law as well as Environmental and Energy Management.
- Author BiographyPatricia Park is a Research Professor at Southampton Solent University, UK. Duncan M. Park is a Director and intellectual property consultant at Leogriff AS, Norway.
- Author(s)Duncan Magnus Park,Patricia Park
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Sustainability and Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight432 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.